Thursday, July 11, 2024

Filthy Rich Vampires: (Filthy Rich Vampires Book 1) By Geneva Lee

 

Julian Rousseaux is a vampire. He is single, wealthy and belongs to a prominent family.  Thea is college student who is innocent, sweet and has been taking care of her ailing mother. Thea is also a cellist. Thea and Julian run into one another at a gala when he saves her from a vampire. They have a connection tht they can't explain and when Julian offers her protection in exchange for being his fake girlfriend (to get his mom off his back) she takes it with reluctance. 

Thea quickly discovers that the vampire world is darker than she could ever have imagined. Things are further complicated by Julian's mother having a strong dislike for her. She also might have feelings for Julian and maybe he does too?!

I listened to Filthy Rich Vampires on audio and the narrator is amazing! He really brings out the voice and personality of Julian. I strongly recommend the audio version. I felt as though I was a part of the story. The storyline and the relationship as is develops is addicting. I didn't think I would like a vampire romance book but I did and you might too. 




No comments:

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris

I read Dead Until Dark back in December of 2008. While browsing Libby I came across an audio version of the book and figured I'd revisit...