Thursday, June 27, 2024

Shades of Earth (Across the Universe, #3) by Beth Revis

Shades of Earth is the final installment in the Across the Universe trilogy. It is one of the best finales to a trilogy I've read in ages. This is my second time reading this series (I read it back in 2013) and I can say that I enjoy it more than the first time and I LOVED it the first time around. 

Amy, Elder and the others are building a life on Centauri-Earth. It's proving to be more difficult than they all imagined. There is danger lurking in every corner and oddly enough abandoned living quarters that is eerily perfect for it's new residents.

The residents of Godspeed must work together to survive and put their differences aside but sometimes big egos make this difficult. 

Revis has a knack for being descriptive. Her vivid imagery jumps off the pages and her story writing makes you a part of her story.  


No comments:

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris

I read Dead Until Dark back in December of 2008. While browsing Libby I came across an audio version of the book and figured I'd revisit...