Monday, June 3, 2024

Broken Prince (The Royals, #2) | by Erin Watt


Broken Prince picks up right where Paper Princess left off. Ella took off and the Royals have found her. Everything is murky and messy. Secrets are a plenty and it's time for them to be revealed but can everyone handle them? 


I don't want to give anything away but I will say that we finally get Reed's point of view which adds an entirely new dynamic to the story.  It's insightful and fuels the addition for this series. 

All the characters play larger roles allowing us to get to know them all better. It's one huge soap opera and I love it! 

Broken Prince ends on a cliffhanger which I believe will lead into more craziness

No comments:

Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris

I read Dead Until Dark back in December of 2008. While browsing Libby I came across an audio version of the book and figured I'd revisit...