Saturday, September 30, 2023

The True Love Experiment | By Christina Lauren

 

Romance isn't really my first choice when it comes to books but for some reason I find myself reading them and not only enjoying them but also being entertained thus leaning that sometimes it's good to read outside your normal. 

Felicity "Fizzy" Chen is a romance novel. She's well known and popular. She's made the bestsellers list but now she has writers block. She's under a dry spell in her love life and can't pull from it to write her books.

Connor Prince is a documentary film writer who has been tasked with creating a reality tv show, which is way outside his normal subject. The reality show must be a success or his job and hence his life as it is will be over. 

Connor manages to convince Fizzy to participate in the reality tv series fun and chaos ensures. This is a very easy read however I did find myself glossing over sections that I found lacking entertainment value. This doesn't mean that the book isn't good - it just means that it has some slow sections. 



No comments:

Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing | by Matthew Perry

The death of Matthew Perry was the first time I cried for a celebrity. I've been saddened before but this one hit hard. Maybe it's b...