Wednesday, March 29, 2023

The Hawthorne Legacy (The Inheritance Series #2) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

 


The Hawthorne Legacy is the second novel in The Inheritance Series. Avery Grambs and the Hawthorne gang are still working to unravel clues. Avery's life has changed. She's being chased by the paparazzi, her life is still being threatened and she's in a bit of a love triangle situation. 

This book is pretty much a filler book. You learn a bit more about the characters. Clues are found and unraveled. There are a few twists & turns. This book left me feeling unsure. Do I like this book? Do I not like this book?  I know I don't hate it or want to give up on it but it took me a lot longer than I like to read it a I didn't have a strong urge to turn the pages and finish the book. 

No comments:

Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing | by Matthew Perry

The death of Matthew Perry was the first time I cried for a celebrity. I've been saddened before but this one hit hard. Maybe it's b...