Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Into Every Generation a Slayer Is Born: How Buffy Staked Our Hearts by Mr. Evan Ross Katz

 

I am a huge BTVS fan. I have been looking forward to reading this book. Katz discusses the series by going through each season. He interviews cast and crew members and gets their insights and views on BTVS. Katz even convers the controversy surrounding Joss Whedon and allegations of sexual abuse and mistreatment. 

The book is also part memoir as Katz gives his own narrative. The book is engaging enough but I felt as though something was missing but it could just be me missing BTVS. It's a good read for any Buffy fan. 

No comments:

Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing | by Matthew Perry

The death of Matthew Perry was the first time I cried for a celebrity. I've been saddened before but this one hit hard. Maybe it's b...