Saturday, January 9, 2021

Daisy Jones & The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid

 Daisy Jones & The Six isn't my cup of tea.  It's essentially a transcript of a band in which band members, friends and managers are interviewed.  There is only so much you can get out of dialogue, people need descriptions or at least I do.  This was all tell and no show and I need to experience the story and not be told about it.  I couldn't even really tell you what this book is about. 

I suggest skipping this book and reading Taylor Jenkins Reid novel, The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. My review on it can be found HERE.







No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...