Saturday, May 16, 2020

Hope, Grace & Faith Hardcover – May 5, 2020 by Leah Messer


Leah Messer is a teen mom and appeared on 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom.

 Leah Messer has 3 kids, 2 divorces under her belt and is only 28 years old. Her memoir puts her truth out for readers and fans of the show.

She lives under the scrutiny of cameras, tabloid trash and judgmental eyes. One of her twin daughters has a rare form of muscular dystrophy, she has two baby daddy's, had a challenging childhood and a not so great start as a young adult.

Her book gives insight into her childhood, things that went on behind the camera and why she made the decisions she did. I have never been a fan of Leah and wouldn't have read this had it not been given to me for free but I am happy to say it's changed my tune and while I might not watch Teen Mom anymore, I wish the very best for Leah and her girls.

This is a small book at around 176 pages and I took me less than three hours to read. I am impressed with how well written it is and have to say that it is by far the best book I've read from out of the  Teen Mom Franchise. My only disappointed is that she skips over so many vital moments but I'll respect that they must be truly private moments for her.



No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...