Sunday, March 22, 2020

Full Throttle by Joe Hill

Joe Hill is quite possibly the very best short story teller I have ever come across. I normally avoid short stories - I tend to stay as far away from them as possible but Joe Hill always draws me into his.

Full Throttle is a phenomenal collection. Some of the stories still haunt me!
In particular, Dark Carousel, Late Returns, Twittering From the Circus of the Dead  and In the Tall Grass (They story is significantly better that the movie on Netflix).

This is an excellent collection of stories that are solid from start to finish. Please take the time to read the authors note and forward. It really adds to his storytelling.


No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...