Monday, July 30, 2012

The Average American Male by Chad Kultgen

Absolutely juvenile. I have no idea, why this book is so popular. It is completely degrading to women, it is garbage.

The plot and character's are unreal. It doesn't have one degree of realism to it. It is full of exaggerated and unbelievable sexual escapades. If, I didn't know any better, I would suspect that it was written by a horny 16 year old boy.  It is immature and lame.

I have no idea how this book got published and I don't even know why I continued to read it ---  I suggest that you don't waste any of your time reading it.

Grade: F

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...