Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Shoe Addicts Anonymous by Beth Harbison


This book is a very simple read. It is mediocre and nothing of great interest happens.

It isn't the best or worst book I've read and it isn't one I'd keep in my personal library or pass along to any friends. I found it a bit dull and have no interest in reading the sequel.

I've read other reviews and for the most part people seemed to enjoy this novel but as much as I tried, I just simply couldn't get into it and "love" it. I found the characters to be flat and blah. The characters were not well developed and the story lines were not unusual and I'm sure I've read the same story lines in several books. *Yawn*

This book gets a big MEH, from me...


Grade: C

No comments:

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...