Friday, September 26, 2008

Pretty Little Liars #3: Perfect by Sara Shepard

As, I continue to read Shepard's "Pretty Little Liars" series I have realized that it is turning more and more into the plot line of the movie I know what you did last summer. However this doesn't' mean that I don't like the book. I find this book like her other two to be quite enjoyable. In Perfect, Shepard does an amazing job of tying up lose ends and making the story lines connect. The story lines flow and as the characters start to unfold the mystery of "A" , you too become involved. We are surprised yet again by an unexpected event and the book is filled with many harsh antics perpetrated by "A" in an attempt to make life a living hell for the main characters. I am anticipating what happens in the fourth book, Unbelievable. I think, that, I just might know who the elusive "A" really is...

Grade: B+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these series, I know who A is, but I'm not going to say anything. I read the series in this order : 2,4,3,and now i'm on 1. There's a fifth book, Wicked, coming out in December!!!

Young Rich Widows (The Widows #1) by Kimberly Belle

Young Rich Widows starts off strong! Four partners of a prominent law firm are on a private jet that crashes outside of New York. Four women...